Our workforce is critical to the success of your business and we know how important it is to develop local talent. Education to Employment Partners bridges the gap between education and employment for students by serving as the conduit of communication between K-12, postsecondary, and the business community to ensure that students are prepared for the workforce needs in the area.
- Employers are critical to the success of our training Events and we invite you to share your expertise on industry needs with us.
- E2E also serves to fill your employment needs by providing trained interns through the Emerging Professional Internship Program (EPI) and the Construction Apprenticeship Program (CAT) to contribute to your business success.
- Employers are also welcome to join the E2E Regional P-16 Council to collaborate with our partners such as Del Mar College, Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi & Kingsville, Corpus Christi ISD, Workforce Solutions of the Coastal Bend, and many more to improve the stability of our region by helping to create a better educated workforce.
Find out more about our programs and initiatives by exploring the student and workforce development program below or contact us to discuss how we can partner to help you find solutions to your workforce needs.
Emerging Professionals’ Internship Program
Education to Employment (E2E) Partners has established the Emerging Professionals’ Internship (EPI) Program for high school seniors to help fill the employment gap and bridge education to employment for young people. E2E will provide the well trained talent and our local businesses provide the opportunity. Together we strengthen our community, provide opportunities for ambitious young people and improve the economic position of the Coastal Bend.
The Emerging Professionals’ Internship Program provides local employers well trained interns for three hours a day from September through May. Before the intern arrives, 5-8 weeks of his or her summer is spent preparing to be a real contributor at your place of business. Hosting an intern provides your firm the following benefits:
- Workforce development for in-demand careers
- Access to motivated talent
- Get real work done
- Provide employee engagement by giving “young” employees opportunities to develop leadership and management skills at low risk
- Enrich social responsibility
To learn how your organization can host an Emerging Professional, contact us.