2019 E2E Partners Members
- Brooks County ISD
- Calallen ISD
- Citizens for Educational Excellence
- Coastal Compass Education & Career Resource Center
- Corpus Christi ISD
- Craft Training Center of the Coastal Bend
- Education Service Center, Region 2
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – Corpus Christi
- Flour Bluff ISD
- Freer ISD
- Gregory-Portland ISD
- Pawnee ISD
- Saint Leo University Corpus Christi Center
- School of Science and Technology
- South Coastal AHEC (Area Health Education Center)
- Taft ISD
- Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi
- Texas A&M University – Kingsville
- United Corpus Christi Chamber of Commerce
- University of the Incarnate Word – Corpus Christi Center
E2E Partners’ Council
E2E Partners P-16 Council assists E2E partners in defining and inspiring educational change and organizes the community to address needs and support effective initiatives in the community. “P-16” refers to programs extending from early childhood education, or “Prekindergarten” through the 4 th year of a Bachelor’s degree, “16.” The E2E P-16 Council members seek to ensure that area students begin their academic careers with a strong educational foundation that carries them far into a successful future as valued members of the workforce.
As the job market becomes more competitive, the need for educational reform is of extreme importance to ensure college and career readiness for every student. That’s why our organization needs your help to actively promote educational success through a variety of outreach programs and activities aimed at improving school performance, closing achievement gaps and preparing students for academic advancement.
E2E Council membership requires a commitment to achieve the goals of E2E. The council serves an 11-county area identified as Education Service Center Region 2.
- Provide input on E2E initiatives
- Share information on events and initiatives from your organization
- Disseminate E2E information to your organization
- Attend a minimum number of E2E monthly meetings
- Assist in E2E initiatives, as applicable
- Receive discounted tickets to E2E events
- Utilize council logo on printed materials
- Be a recognized partner on the council website with links to your organization’s website
- Collaborate with educational entities and business leaders for future workforce needs
- Improve the economic stability of our region by helping to create a better educated workforce.
Join the Effort to Empower the Leaders of Tomorrow, Today
Investing in our local students means an investment in the economic future of the Coastal Bend. According to data from the U.S. Census, one million children under the age of 18 have been added to Texas’ population in the last decade, 95% of which were Hispanic. This dynamic increase in young workers creates the potential for a well-educated, bilingual workforce that boosts economic development for years to come. That’s why it is more important than ever for area organizations, businesses and families to join together to help make an impact in educational improvement in the community and continue to help produce skilled, well-prepared employees.
By joining E2E, your business or organization will play an active role in driving the future of the Coastal Bend.
Download the E2E brochure to learn how you can make an impact in education reform locally and dramatically improve the lives of area students.